Thursday, April 16, 2009

Possible blog beginnings

So apparently each and everyone of us can become or accomplish anything we want. This little piece will then be a kind of notebook or journal in which I will document this experiment that I’m about to begin. Yours truly will be the guinea pig in his own cage (or virus in a Petri dish, Neo in the Matrix, you chose).

I find myself at twenty-seven years of age, stuck in a life that I didn’t not personally chose but to which I still contributed with the choices I’ve made. I could go on about my past and all the trials I endured: I won’t.


I am HERE, I am NOW and that’s all we need to know to conduct this experiment. Starting from the bottom of the social food chain. That’s where I stand as I’m typing this text. Let’s se where this could lead me…

No comments:

Post a Comment